Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hello Again

As always I will start out by saying what a crazy past few months it has been!

If you didn't know by now... we are having another baby! By far the best news of the past 6 months.
We just recently did an ultrasound to find out we are having another boy! We could not be more excited. Kase is going to just love having a little brother and I see lots of double trouble in my future! We have had the name picked out for over 2 years, so I am so happy that the little boy I have envisioned in our lives is going to be here soon!

This is the day I found out and how I shared the news with Ty.

This is my first ultrasound at 10 weeks.
 
 
 
We are so thrilled and blessed to be expanding our family. I couldn't ask for better timing between Kase and this baby. With the baby being due in July and then Kase turning 3 in September, I think it will be a perfect amount of space between the two. Kase is independent enough and comprehends what you tell him so well that he will be such a big helper. And they will also be close enough in age to be best buds!
 
Something that has come at a bad time, is news that we will once again have to move. We thought we were going to be able to stay in this house long term and be able to buy it some day, but that is not the case. God has other plans for us and we must trust in him. We have decided to stay positive and look forward and do what we need to do for our family. It's an unfortunate situation as far as timing with a baby joining us in the next few months, but we know it will all work out. So once again we are on the lookout for a new home. We know one day when the timing is just right for us, we will own a home. Until then, home is wherever Tyler, Kase, the new baby and I end up!
 
 
Still looking on the bright side of things, is news that We Got Your Back Chiropractic has expanded it's space! The clinic has almost doubled its square footage and we are looking forward to all the opportunities it will invite. They are adding on two new massage therapists and have brought in a new doctor to help share the load. They will be expanding their hours and with the help of the new doc, Tyler will be able to enjoy a more relaxed schedule. I am really looking forward to having him home at a decent time a few nights a week.  We hope all these additions to the clinic will keep things moving in an upward manner for Tyler and our family.
 
I'll try to be better about keeping this updated as I know the next few months will bring us many changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment