Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pretty babies

  A few weeks ago I ran into an ex of mine that I hadn't seen in several years. We said hi
 and asked how eachother's lives were. I told him I had a 15 month old son and he excitedly
shared that he had a 20 month old daughter. He immediately brought out his phone
full of pictures, like most parents do. I however, did not have my phone on me. He started showing me a slide show of his cute little girl. She had blonde hair and blue eyes just like her dad. As cute as she was, us parents always think our kids are cuter. But before I could tell him anything about my darling child, he looked at me and said, "See.. should have stuck with me. I make pretty babies!"

"EXCUSE ME!" is what I was thinking! Who are you to assume that I did not make a pretty baby! Anyway, I smiled it off, told him it was nice seeing him and left shaking my head.

I couldn't help but laugh when I told Tyler and some friends the story, because in my opinion, Tyler and I made the prettiest baby known to man!!

Just look....

There is nothing more beautiful than that face.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for being the bigger person... of course, we all know how cute Kase is!! I suppose there's just one of the many reasons he was an "ex", hehe. You have made a wonderful life with Tyler, Kase and you... truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete